HELLO, FUTURE TIGERS
Mr. Sylvester (the Director of Bands) wants YOU to join the Band Program at Adairsville Middle School
Here is some information about our Band
- Band is an all-year-long Connections Class (You will have 2 Connections Classes to choose from for each of the four 9 Weeks).
- We want to encourage you to take Band and Chorus, but some decide to do Band or Chorus and Computers, PE, or Business Finance. You CAN also take Band and Chorus at the same time.
- You can also play sports and be in Band at the same time. 1/3 – 1/2 of our current band students are involved in sports too.
- No experience is necessary to be in the Band. We will let you try 3 instruments of your choice to determine the instrument that you will play. In 7th and 8th Grade, band students can take 2 band classes and learn another instrument at the same time as the first. The tryouts only determine the instrument that you play.
- Please don’t worry about money/instrument costs! We will work with you and do not want finances to keep you from joining. The larger instruments (Tubas, Baritones, and French Horns) are supplied by the school for $10 per month for yearly rental.
BESIDES GETTING TO LEARN A NEW INSTRUMENT, YOU GET TO HAVE FUN WHILE DOING It AND BE A PART OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
Please let us know if you have any questions! E-mail is the quickest way to reach us. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
Contact Information: Fred Sylvester, Director / Phone: (770) 606-5842 ext. 7544 / Email: email@example.com
Click Here to Sign-Up (parent permission required)