STEM at Adairsville Middle
Adairsville Middle School is capturing our students' curiosity by integrating STEM into the academic curriculum. STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics. By integrating STEM into our curriculum, ALL students are able to discover how their academic subjects work together and are able to apply new knowledge to real-world applications. STEM activities incorporate the four Cs: Collaboration, Communication, Creativity and Critical Thinking.
- AMS began integrating STEM into the sixth grade curriculum during the 2018-2019 school year. At the end of the year, AMS received certification through the Bartow County School System.
- Bartow Certification Documentation: https://tinyurl.com/AMSTigersSTEM
- For the 2019-2020 school year, students in sixth and seventh grade will receive instruction with STEM integrated into their curriculum. AMS eighth graders will begin the process during the 2020-2021 school year.
- STEM Walks: Click the month to reserve a spot on one of our STEM Walks.
- STEM Walks for the 2019-2020 are closed at this time. Check back again with us next year.