STEM at Adairsville Middle
Digital Learning Days + STEM at AMS
Watch our video to witness AMS students in action as they continue to learn through STEM activities during digital learning days. For additional information about STEM at AMS, continue to scroll.
Adairsville Middle School is capturing our students' curiosity by integrating STEM into the academic curriculum. STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics. By integrating STEM into our curriculum, ALL students are able to discover how their academic subjects work together and are able to apply new knowledge to real-world applications. STEM activities incorporate the four Cs: Collaboration, Communication, Creativity and Critical Thinking.
- AMS began integrating STEM into the sixth grade curriculum during the 2018-2019 school year. At the end of the year, AMS received certification through the Bartow County School System.
- Bartow Certification Documentation: https://tinyurl.com/AMSTigersSTEM
- For the 2019-2020 school year, students in sixth and seventh grade will receive instruction with STEM integrated into their curriculum. AMS eighth graders will begin the process during the 2020-2021 school year.
- STEM Walks: Click the month to reserve a spot on one of our STEM Walks.
- STEM Walks for the 2019-2020 are closed at this time. Check back again with us next year.